Dr. Ted Grellner DDS
Leading An Outstanding Oral Surgery Practice
Dr. Ted Grellner is not a general dentist who performs dental surgery; he is a fully-qualified, board-certified** oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
Though he spent several years providing general dentistry while in the USAF, valuable experience which helps him to better appreciate the issues your dentist faces everyday, he wanted to take his skills in dental surgery to a much higher level.
Dr Grellner will:
Reduce difficulty and risk of surgery from what it will be after the teen years; Give a faster, more comfortable recovery from anesthesia and surgery; Eliminate worry of future problems with wisdom teeth.
- Undergraduate: Washington University, St. Louis, A.B. Biology, 1973
- Graduate: University of Missouri at Kansas City (UMKC) School of Dentistry, DDS, 1978
- Post Graduate: Wilford Hall USAF Medical Center, Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX. Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1986
- Chief, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 31st Medical Group, Homestead AFB, Homestead, FL. 1986-1989.
- Diplomate of the **American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS), 1988
- Fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Courtesy Clinical Assistant Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at University of Florida College of Dentistry, 2012-present.
- Member of the CIG (Clinical Interest Group) on Anesthesia, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, 2012-present.
- Attends continuing education regularly.
What Sets Us Apart?
Dr Grellner’s own uncomfortable experience as a 19 year old college student needing to have a painful impacted wisdom tooth removed under local anesthesia resulted in a career-long interest both in improving the entire wisdom tooth experience as well as providing safe, effective and comfortable IV general anesthesia.
Our Caring Approach Sets Us Apart
Our Exclusive QuickRecover(TM) IV Anesthesia
A More Comfortable Wisdom Teeth Experience
Implant Placement With the Accuracy of Specialized Digital Technology
Safe and Effective Oral Surgery
Your needs and comfort are most important to us. When you visit our office, you will experience very helpful professionals and a warm & welcoming environment. Dr. Ted Grellner is board-certified and a very experienced oral and maxillofacial surgeon with an excellent reputation. Our staff is highly trained in assisting with I.V. anesthesia in our state of the art office setting.